Skip to content
- Choose your real estate agent carefully. You will spend a lot of time together and you must feel confident and comfortable.
- Discuss your comfort zone as far as price point & requisites that suit you. Discuss any issues or concerns you may have regarding your purchase before you actually start your home search.
- Ask pertinent questions & expect clear & informative answers.
- Your Realtor is not a mind reader so keep the chat line open. If you feel he or she is not showing you homes you have an interest in go back to your list & clarify early on.
- If you really like a home but your Realtor has given you an important piece of information that may detract from your decision give it careful examination.
- Always keep in mind the home you buy appealed to you for a reason. Before you buy think of re-selling this home. Would the next Buyer see an appealing property? When you look at it in this light it should help your decision.